Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Papa's Photos while we were in Japan

I'm really grateful that Papa took photos of the kids while we were away in Japan. These photos show that we missed the kids way more than they missed us. 
Papa swam in the pool a lot with with kids and sat in the heat to watch them swim 



Zara and Grammie 


When we left Zara was taking ten or so steps in a row and then crawling again. By the time we got home she was walking properly. Papa thought she was clever "crawling" on her feet outside instead of hurting her knees. 





Papa very kindly took Alissa to her Kindy Easter Hat Parade. Again, he sat in the heat and took photos for me! 



Alissa singing "Little Peter Rabbit" 


Zara enjoying one of Grammie's yummy cookies (the kids were spoilt with delicious dinners and afternoon teas when Grammie was there!) 

Zara working on her walking 


Papa sent me this photo while I was away and I considered getting straight on a plane and flying home! 


Papa took this photo once I was home. Zara took a whole day to warm up to me - it was very painful. I tried singing her favourite song to her and it made her burst into tears every time (and continued to for a year afterwards) I obviously scarred her! Poor little love, she was very sad to say goodbye to Grammie and Papa. 


Grammie making easter chocolates with Sienna - she loved every second! 



Mum and Dad flew home to Melbourne on Good Friday and it was sad to see them go. The kids had loved having their undivided attention for such a long time. Again, it was such a blessing having Grammie and Papa to babysit the kids, we didn't have to worry about them at all and knew they were in the best hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive