On Good Friday the girls made some Easter cupcakes from kits that Grammie had given them.
Good Friday evening Clinton set up a projector (we borrowed from Bryan) and the kids had a movie night in the pool! They watched 'Hop.'
Easter Saturday was Clinton's birthday and we we went out for breakfast at Soul Cafe. Unfortunately I only took a photo of Alissa, not the whole family. I booked Clinton in for a massage that afternoon and then at around lunch time Clinton got a call from work saying they needed him in ASAP. Clint had another week of leave booked after our Japan holiday to get some things done around the house and spend some time with the kids in their second week of school holidays. Unfortunately, things didn't quite go to plan! KGP had some massive issues and everyone was on call 24/7. Clinton started work on his birthday in afternoon and didn't get home until 11pm that night. He was then working 12 plus hours a day trying to get the plant up and running again. He was completely exhausted a week and a half later and work never seemed to slow down after that.
During the school holidays the girls made some more cupcakes with Grammies treats...
Clinton's birthday cake didn't happen until later the next week, but I thought I'd include the photos here...an ice-cream cake from Wendy's. Luckily I bought an ice-cream cake because it lasted in the freezer until he could eat it days later.













No comments:
Post a Comment