Sunday, November 30, 2014

More fun with Grammie and Papa

I am so far behind in my blogging so apologies that these photos are in a mixed up order. When we got back from Karijini we had another two weeks with Grammie and Papa staying with us...it is the BEST! They are so helpful around the house with Grammie cooking and cleaning and Papa fixing up our garden! They also play with the kids non stop which is a huge break for me. I was able to start going to the gym again while they were here and often took solo trips to the shops (a huge luxury) and Clinton and I were able to go on some dates. We so appreciate them making the effort to come here and spend time with our family. As I said, these photos aren't in order and some are my photos and some are Papa's..like these ones of Sienna (and Harry) dancing.







I left Sen and Alissa outside to paint and came back to find this...teaches me for not supervising them properly!
 Lissy was devastated that I wasn't happy about her being covered in paint!

 Nana Patsy sent Harrison lots of varieties of tomato seeds - Papa helped him get them ready. We may have left it too late in the year to do them Nana...it's been so hot and only one has managed to survive even though Harrison is watering them every day. We still have seeds left so we'll try some more when the weather cools off. 
 Harry was so excited to get his seeds from Nana in the mail

 Grammie and Papa were great with reading stories to the kids at night

 Alissa's latest obsession is the movie 'Frozen' and she made Papa sit and watch it...too many times!
 Papa and Grammie often sat outside to watch the kids on their bikes and scooters,..they love an audience!

 Harry showing his trick of jumping with the scooter. 
 More frozen...
 Alissa has become really good on her scooter - she can even coast along. 



 Alissa's fluffy slippers from grammie...she loves them!
 Harry's spy Lego from Jarom and Monique...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive