We arrived home from Perth on the 3rd of October and over the weekend Clinton's parents drove their car from Perth to Karratha and arrived in the afternoon on Sunday the 5th. The kids were so excited to see Grammie and Papa (so was I!) and even Alissa warmed up fast to them because she'd just seen them in Perth (and they give her lots of yummy treats!). That afternoon, Clinton, Papa and Harry went to see the aboriginal rock art with the Bakers and our friend's the Kemp family who were visiting from Perth. Papa took all of these awesome photos as Clinton didn't bring his camera.
I love this photo of the moon sitting on the red rocks
I didn't take many photos the first week Grammie and Papa stayed with us - I was overwhelmed by the amount of photos I had to sort through of Hamilton Island and Perth. Luckily Papa took some photos...here is Harrison doing some Lego Technic he got from Aunty for his birthday.
Papa also took some beautiful photos of the kids playing in the sprinklers...I can't post them on here though as they were barely dressed (or not at all in Lissy's case) and this is a public blog. I love these close up shots he took of Alissa...
Harrison was so excited to be given his great grandfather's rock collection...he already had a thing for rocks and this has encouraged him further...future geologist? Grammie and Papa were very kind to give them to him.
We had a picnic at Hearson's Cove during the week as there was a 'staircase to the moon' predicted. Papa hadn't seen one yet and the Bakers and the Kemp's hadn't either and came along too. Dad took this photo of all the cars lined up along the beach waiting for the sun to go down.
I managed to take a few photos before socialising with everyone!
Sienna loved playing with Addy
Harrison with Harvey, Reeve and Levi. Hopefully Harry and Levi will be going to the same school in Perth one day.
Harvey was so kind to Alissa! Everywhere we went he would play with her and look after her...Alissa loved the attention!
Paige taking photos of all the kids with the iPad...she's really good.
Clinton didn't bring his tripod but snapped this photo of the staircase to the moon - it was a cool red/orange colour this time
This one shows the long staircase in the water

































No comments:
Post a Comment