Mum, Lisa and Kate sadly left for Melbourne on Tuesday morning...I didn't want to say goodbye to any of them, either did my kids. Later that morning, my friend Kelli popped in for a quick visit with her cute bub Ethan. Harrison loved little Ethan and took him for a spin on the tennis court.
Then at midday Aunty Bindi arrived with Mia and Charlie. With Mum away, I thought it might be nice for Bindi and the cousins to stay with us. It was a great opportunity for the cousins to spend some time together. Darnae came to our house for the afternoon too with Renz and Nate. The first thing the kids wanted to do was go swimming!
Bommie time!
The great thing about having Bindi around is that she takes just as many photos as me (she has a blog) so here are the boys doing a bommie from her angle...
Here they are from my angle...
Cute little Renz
Mia and Harry pushing Renz around
"More photos...why?"
Harry taking Renz for a ride around the tennis court
All the rest of the photos are taken from Bindi's blog...
When I saw these photos of the boys I had a good laugh!
Sun baking....





















No comments:
Post a Comment