After the kids had a swim and a good play we decided to head over the road to Hillarys Marina for dinner, Darnae and her kids joined us too. I should mention that Clinton flew home in the morning on the Monday the 29th of September, he had to go back to work. I wish he could have stayed the rest of the week, he would have loved spending time with his sister Bindi and Mia and Charlie. Plus, he didn't get that much time with Trent or Renz and Nathan. At least we'll see them all again at Christmas in Melbourne or after Christmas in Perth. Luckily, Clinton's parents were coming to Karratha after Perth so we knew we'd get some time with them soon.
We stopped at the park on the beach for a play before dinner...Mia was so lovely playing with Alissa and Sienna
The boys building sandcastles
Renz with a face full of sand...getting cuddles from Mum
Literally jumping back in again!
I think Bindi and I had pretty much the same photos of the kids jumping off the wall...Sen got a bit nervous and didn't join in
Love these two together!
Here are some photos that Bindi took too...
Darnae lost her car keys later that night and the kids and her went back to this beach to look for them. Mia miraculously stepped on them with bare feet and found them. Later when Bindi looked through her photos she found this one of Darnae and you can see the keys at her feet!
Love this action shot of Renz jumping off the wall!
And having a rest!
We then went to Little Caesars Pizzeria - I had to take this photo of a grumpy Sienna who went to sit at a different table from us (it only lasted until the food came!).
Such yummy pizzas! Then we looked for Darnae's keys...luckily found them and had ice cream for dessert.


























No comments:
Post a Comment