Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Aunty Ev's Birthday

On Monday the 29th of September it was Aunty Ev's 93rd birthday and Mum, Kate, Lisa, Jarom, Monique and I all went to her retirement home to visit her. Mum made her delicious apricot cake and brought along some nice fizzy drinks to celebrate. Aunty Ev was a little bit stunned at first to see so many of us at once. Luckily I didn't bring my three kids as they were at Trent and Darnae's house with Grammie, Papa and Aunty Bindi. I think adding my kids to the mix would have been a bit full on for Aunty Ev. Lisa brought Madison and Charlie and Kate brought Lucy - they were all really well behaved. Mum gave Aunty Ev some framed photos of our family and the extended Thatcher family to put up on her wall. 



 Aunty Ev loved seeing gorgeous baby Lucy

 Lisa and Charlie

 Crazy Jazzy...some things never change :)


 I love Lucy's face, eyeing off Kate's cake




 Lesley Ellis came in to visit Aunty Ev too


It was lovely to be in Perth on Aunty Ev's  birthday, she is doing very well at 93 - she's very special to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive