The next day we woke up and decided to head to the beach...the Mamouney's live in Canberra and don't get to the beach that often. First Aunty Bindi braided the girls hair - they looked adorable!
Harry got in on the action and let Mia put a few hair lackies in his hair...funny boy! Charlie wasn't interested!
Alissa's turn!
Mia bought Sienna and herself one of these singing birds - they can sing a solo or sing together. Alissa LOVED them!
Shame about that dummy constantly in her mouth...I'm working on it!
Then onto Scarborough beach...
Don't ya hate it when you get sand on your dummy?
That's better
Collecting seashells
It was a bit overcast but an amazing sky!
Lissy collecting shells too
And some of Bindi's amazing photos...
We came back from the beach and met Papa and Grammie at the house...the girls had a lovely afternoon bossing Papa around! Papa got Alissa to say "lemon" when pointing at the lemon's on the lemon tree.
We got fish and chips for dinner together and relaxed, it was a lovely day! Then that night Sienna had a bad asthma attack and I had to take her to Joondalup Hospital where they started her on steriods again. I was so lucky Bindi was staying with me because I was able to leave the other kids asleep and take Sienna to the hospital without waking the other kids up. The steroids helped straight away...but also brought on 'roid rage' which we had to put up with over the next few days...ok...weeks.






































No comments:
Post a Comment