Monday, November 3, 2014

Nathan's Baby Blessing

On Sunday we went to Nathan's baby blessing (it was a very busy weekend). Trent and Darnae had their second baby, Nathan, a couple of weeks before. Trent gave Nathan a beautiful baby blessing then we went outside for some family photos. Unfortunately it started to rain so we didn't a group shot of the Snow family but Bindi and I managed to get a few of the kids. I love these ones she took of Harrison and Charlie.  

Darnae and baby Nathan 

Father and son

Neither Bindi nor I managed to get a photo with all the cousins looking at the camera...next time!





Bindi took these cute ones of the girls


Harrison was cuffed to get to hold the baby


This is what I call bribery and corruption! Sienna was in heaven, thanks Aunty!

More lolly bribery!


Sugar high? 

Aunty and Mia 
Afterwards we had an amazing dinner at Trent and Darnae's (provided by Grammie of course!). I didn't bring my camera to the dinner so these are all photos Bindi took (thanks Bindi). Bindi bought all the cousins matching pj's and the kids had fun wearing them together after dinner.

 

 Harrison trying to be scary with his glow in the dark pj's

 As you can see - they all got a bit hypo and had heaps of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive