The next morning Sienna was overtired from going to the hospital the night before and angry because of the steroids...it's amazing how quickly they kick in! Bindi and I decided to take the kids to the movies in the morning so Sienna could relax a bit, then we went to Whitfords shops for a little while and back home again in the afternoon. Darnae met us again in the afternoon with Renz and Nathan.
I curled Mia's hair in the morning and then tried to curl grumpy Sienna's a bit. Her hair looks like this after taking the braids out from the day before. She was too grumpy though so I left it and she went to the movies with crazy hair...you have to pick your battles with three year olds!
This is Mia and Sienna at the movies with their curly hair
Back home again and straight back into the pool...apologies for all the photos of Alissa - she looked too cute and just loves the water!
Are you underneath those goggles Harry?
Mia didn't want to get her curls wet - she's such a pretty girl!
I wanted to take some photos of Nathan that afternoon but he wasn't happy! This one is a bit blurry.
Here is a photo I took on my phone of Harry and Nathan - he loves holding babies.
Another iPhone photo of my cute little nephew
Here is a photo Bindi took of Alissa - Mia and Aunty Bindi had painted Sienna and Alissa's fingernails
On Friday morning we packed up to leave - Bindi and the kids were going back to Darnae's house for a few days and we were flying home to Karratha. Bindi took these final photos of Alissa...very cute!
Some last cuddles until we meet again at Christmas!


















No comments:
Post a Comment