Sunday, September 8, 2013

Primary Presentation

A couple of Sundays ago, Harrison and Sienna had their Primary Presentation - based on the theme 'I am a child of God.' Sienna is in nursery so she didn't have to sit on the stand, her little class sang the prelude song, the first verse of 'I am a child of God.' Sienna did really well singing the words (I had to come up and stand next to her while she sang). Harrison was asked to play his violin and Clinton was going to accompany him but unfortunately Clinton was doing a mini shut down at work that week and it extended into the weekend. Harrison did a great job of playing his violin by himself. He also memorised his scripture and read his part out really clearly. He did really well sitting reverently on the stand and singing all the songs, compared to last year when everyone was singing and he just stood there looking embarrassed!

I forgot to take photos on the morning of the presentation but these were taken by Amy the week before. This is Harrison's little class - Ensign, Harry and Michael.  His teacher was away that week. 
 Sienna's Nursery class with their teacher Erana and Emily, Sienna, Milla and Tahlia crawling away. Sienna loves going to nursery - her teachers Erana and Tissa are awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive