This week was 'book week' at Harrison's school. Every lunch time there have been activities in the library and then today the children could come dressed as characters from their favourite books. Harrison loves Harry Potter (well, the first two so far) and I realised we had a Hogworts quidditch costume in our dress up box (a hand-me-down from cousin Charlie). My Mum had given me some round, fake spectacles as a dress up a while ago and Clinton ordered a cheap quidditch broom off ebay. Costume sorted! Harrison was SO excited to dress up as Harry Potter and I think he looked fantastic!
Harry with fellow year 1's in the book week parade
In other school related news...Clinton unexpectedly had the day off yesterday and we decided to ride our bikes as a family to Harrison's school and drop him off!
It was the first time Alissa had gone in the bike trailer on the back of Daddy's bike. She loved it!
I think we'll be using this bike trailer a bit more now...well at least until it gets too hot!







No comments:
Post a Comment