Sunday, September 15, 2013

Driving Home

On Tuesday morning Mum and Dad left Coral Bay to drive to Exmouth and fly home. We were all pretty sad to see them go, our couple of days together went by very fast. After we said goodbye to Mum and Dad we walked down to the beach again. Unfortunately all the sun shelters were taken and the beach was busier than it had been on Monday. We only lasted a couple of hours in the sun with no shade and then walked back to our accommodation at lunch time.
 
The little kids happily entertained themselves in the shallow water
 Clinton and Harrison had another little snorkel
 Madison and Sienna demonstrating their "swimming"
 Another yoga pose...or maybe Sienna has aspirations to become a gymnast?
 Cute cousins
 Charlie all tuckered out from the morning at the beach
 Later that afternoon Lisa and I took the kids back to the playground
 Charlie playing with my hat - he kept pulling it off and saying "ta da!" he is too adorable!
 Such a cute, cheeky face!
 I love my Senna girl xx

 I have come to accept Sienna's messy hair...I'm waiting for her fringe to grow out so I can pull it back properly, I do clip it to the side but it constantly slips out and looks messy!
 Our last beautiful Coral Bay sunset
 I'm kind of in love with this photo...Madison is such an easy subject to photograph. She's so beautiful.

 On Wednesday morning we packed up and sadly said goodbye to Coral Bay and started our 6 hour journey back to Karratha. There are heaps of beautiful wild flowers on the side of the road at the moment. We had to stop at this field full of vibrant yellow/orange plants.





 I then had to stop again to photograph these beautiful Mulla Mulla flowers. They are everywhere in Karratha at the moment and such a lovely shade of purple.
Unfortunately after this Harrison vomited twice in the car. At first we thought he might have been car sick because he'd been playing a game on my phone for a while. However, once we got home he vomited again twice and we realised he must have the virus that Clinton, Sienna and I had already got. He was fine the next day but we started to worry that Lisa, Madison and Charlie were next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive