Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lovely days in the Sun with Aunty

After church on Sunday, Clinton took Tam to deep gorge to see the aboriginal rock art. Even though Clinton and Harrison have been there a few times now - they still find new things to see every time they go. Tam did pretty well getting through such a rocky area and with both her feet numb from her MS. My feet are fine and I find it hard to keep my footing! Here are some photos Clinton took:
 
Tam taking some photos on her phone
 Pretty clear outline of a kangaroo



 Classic Harry!

When they came home Aunty and Harrison made the packet cake that Harry got from pirate pete. It was a kit to make a dragon cake, Aunty let the kids do all the decorating and they had so much fun.
 
Finished product - nice work Harry and Sen!
The kids are obsessed with singing happy birthday at the moment, so they both had a turn being sung to and blowing out the candles. 

Sienna with a moustache from eating profiteroles! I didn't realise until I looked through the photos that Harrison put the dragon wings behind Aunty's head for the photo!!



On Monday Clinton had an RDO so we took Tam to Point Samson. We drove through Cossack - I love these old buildings.

 Alissa fell asleep on the drive...she is so sweet.
 We had lunch at the 'bar and grill' in Point Samson next to TaTa's restaurant - it was actually really nice food and we could sit outside and relax.

 Then the kids had a little swim at Point Samson beach. I like this photo I took of Sienna using instagram. She had just made a sandcastle with Aunty and stood up and said, "ta da!"
 













 Sienna practising her yoga moves.
 On Tuesday and Wednesday Tam and I had relaxed, chillout days. Sienna loved all the attention from Aunty when Harrison was at school. Her nails got painted a few times...she was in heaven! When Sienna and Alissa slept, Tam and I watched Nashville together (I got Tam hooked), ate treats and chatted...I was in heaven!! We have a very similar sense of humour, Tam and I, yep...we're hilarious!


 These two have a special bond.
 Harrison climbing the tree outside....I may have forced him to do it for a photo!! :)
 I was VERY sad to see Tam go home today...we get along so well. Harrison offered her $1000 a week to stay as our live-in Nanny - Clint and I think that's a bargain! Shame it gets so hot here in Summer. I hope it won't be too long till we see Aunty Tam again.
 



1 comment:

Blog Archive