Here are some more photos from our first week in Perth. Harrison and Sienna were thrilled to see Aunty Monique (her sister Erin was visiting in Perth too).
Cuddles with Aunty Mon
Harrison playing an epic game of Monopoly with Aunty Mon and Erin
Goofing around together!
Harrison and Grandma - I love this photo of them together. Harrison just loves his Grandma so much and had the best time staying at her house! He keeps asking when he can go back.
Beautiful roses Clinton sent me the first week I was away. He is such a romantic.
We loved seeing Georgia and her kids India and Reeve. Our children all played so well together - we miss them.
I was especially spoilt in my first week in Perth because my best friend Penny flew into Perth from Queensland at the same time. We had a few catch ups at Mums house and Georgia's. Then on Penny's last night we went out to dinner together. Oh how I miss these girls! We have such a fun time together. I hope it's not too long before we see each other again.
Lisa and I at a café with the kids. I am going to miss Lisa so much when she moves to the US later this year. Now both my sisters will be overseas which makes it that much harder to see them regularly. I hope we are all living in the same place again one day.
A quick photo I took of Sienna on my phone at the local park near Mum and Dad's house. She is such a cutie pie!
On Saturday morning we walked across the road to Hillarys Marina for breakfast at the Dome. Harrison and Sienna loved all this one-on-one time with both of their grandparents.
On the way to breakfast we spotted a boat for Harry!
At first Sienna liked being on Papa's shoulders and then she got scared of how high she was and freaked out! I still like this photo though because it captures the moment. Sienna loves Papa Meurs and since coming home has been asking me to "tuck her in" at bed time "like Papa does it" - all tight, like a sausage roll!
Alissa in the pram going to breakfast - all rugged up in Perth winter weather. Not that cold but it felt cold after Karratha!
The kids having rides at Hillarys Marina.
These were taken on my phone and not very clear, but Harrison had a ride on a triceratops. You have controls and steer it yourself, it walks, moves its head and makes noises. Harrison loved it! We went back and had another go the following week.
Grandma having cuddles with sleepy Alissa at Jarom and Mon's house.
Still more photos to come....











No comments:
Post a Comment