Sunday, August 18, 2013

July School Holidays in Perth Continues....

In the second week, time seemed to speed up even more. I had a few appointments booked in (that I couldn't do in Karratha) that cut into some of the days too. Here are some photos of what we got up to...
 
Dad took these photos of Harry (or should I say Bond? James Bond) after church.

 Harrison was often driving the kids around the tennis court.
Sienna and Madison playing in the sandpit...hours of fun!
 Lorenzo and I...he's thinking, "I have an Aunty called Sarah?"
On Monday morning we caught up with my 'mother's group'. We have been meeting since Harrison was a baby and so known each other for 6 (nearly 7) years. They have all grown up so much and with more babies being born - our group got bigger and bigger!
 Gorgeous little Austin
 Matilda - she has the most stunning blue eyes!
 I love this photo of Kalan goofing around!!
Another group shot...hard to get a photo where everyone is happy and looking the right way!
 I was able to catch up with my friend from high school Sian and my friend Kelli (who was very morning sick - poor thing- so no photos).
 Gorgeous Kimmy! I miss her so much!!
 Harrison and his mate Lucas
 Their "crazy" faces
 Photos taken on my phone of a very special package from Daddy. The kids couldn't believe it when a balloon popped out!

 One of the desserts at Mum's house...her food is to die for!
 Early morning painting at Grandma's.
One afternoon the kids made a restaurant in the cubby house and invited me.

 Yum! Sand pie!!
 Harrison was the chef and Sienna was the waitress. So cute!
 It was so nice to visit the Temple again - I'm so far away from it in Karratha!
 At the movies seeing 'Despicable Me 2' with Grandma. Sienna fell asleep during the last 10 minutes.
 Best buddies at Hillarys Marina
All ready to go to Disney on Ice! Just a little bit excited!

 I didn't bring my camera to Disney on Ice so all photos are taken on my phone. Harrison and Alissa holding hands. The parking was horrendous at Disney on Ice and we had to park ages away and walk back to the venue. It was a crazy rush, but we made it!
 Cousins Charlie and Harrison
 Harrison loved the whole show but especially the fire breathing dragon!
 So cool!
Some photos outside after the show...thank you so much Grandma for buying us all tickets and taking us to Disney on Ice! 

Papa doing chemistry experiments with Harrison after Disney on Ice. Harrison was in heaven. He loves Papa so much!
 
It worked!
 Then we went to Lorenzo's 1st birthday party...photos in my next post!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive