Monday, December 8, 2014

Woodside Christmas Party

It has been a busy weekend full of parties and to be honest I'm glad its over! On Friday morning Sienna and Alissa had their Christmas Party at Karratha Community House. Sienna does a 'School Readiness' class there on Mondays and both the girls do a craft class there on Friday mornings. Unfortunately, Sienna and Alissa were both sick, they've had a virus and neither of them wanted to do much at the Christmas party, in fact, once we got home Sienna said her head hurt and she wanted to go to bed. I know Sienna is sick when she puts herself to bed! I gave her panadol and she fell asleep and woke up an hour later a bit happier. 

Then on Friday night we went to our Branch Christmas Party at the Leisureplex (our local swimming pool). All the kids and I went for a swim and then Sienna started feeling sick again and just wanted to sit on our laps. We went home early and Sienna was still a bit sick on Saturday morning...taking herself to bed again at 9am for a sleep. She seemed to be a lot better on Saturday afternoon and so did Alissa. 

On Saturday night Clinton and I went to his work Christmas Party, it was at the Leisureplex again on the basketball courts at the back. The Black Sorrows played and a DJ took over after that. The food was ok, but not as good as last year. They had individual food stands set up with Italian, Greek, Asian etc dishes at each one. We sat with Bryan and Amy and Erana and Mick. Unfortuantely, Amy and Bryan had to leave early as Emily had the same virus as Sienna and Alissa and was very upset at home with their poor babysitter. Amy ended up having to take Emily to the hospital later that night. Georgia very kindly babysat for us again (I owe her some babysitting) and said the kids went to bed without any problems...phew!

Clinton and I all ready to go...

 Erana and I

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive