Just before Grammie and Papa left we had a bonfire at Hearson's Cove.
Papa spent a long time looking for shells with Sienna and Alissa.
Unlike my other two children, Alissa loves dogs and is fascinated when she sees them.
I love these photos of Papa and the kids...Alissa couldn't even sit still for one photo and I had to bribe Sienna with a lolly to face me and smile...but hey, we got some nice photos!
This one is my favourite!
Grammie and Harry
Toasted marshmallows....yum!
Sienna drinking some "man juice" ginger beer.
The rest are Papa's photos...it's nice to be in some for a change!
I love that cheeky face!
Finally some photos of the glow in the dark frisbee...
Snuggling by the fire
We were so sad to say goodbye to Grammie and Papa again...luckily we knew we'd see them at Christmas so that helped a bit! They started driving all the way back to Melbourne on Monday morning...it's such a long way from us! Love you Grammie and Papa, thank you for visiting us again...you're welcome any time xx
























































No comments:
Post a Comment