I had such a lovely birthday this year...I was thoroughly spoilt by my little family, friends and extended family. The night before my birthday I went to a Xavier Rudd concert with Georgia, the tickets were a birthday present from her. Such an amazing gift it was too! We enjoyed a quiet dinner first then stood at the very front of an intimate concert..only metres away from Xavier. We danced and sang the night away!
This guy Bobby Alu was the supporting act and Xavier Rudd's drummer - very talented!
Xavier using using his didgeridoo - he play all sorts of guitars and other instruments
We had such a fun night and can't wait for many concerts to come Georgia! What an amazing gift!
Then the next morning Clinton let me sleep in until 6.15am (trust me that is a sleep in) then he had to go to work so him and the kids came in with presents. They got me some great gifts but my biggest surprise was a Clarisonic Mia2 an electronic facial cleanser brush that I had barely mentioned at the shops in Perth months ago. I couldn't believe he remembered (I had forgotten) and got the right thing! It's an expensive luxury gift and I love it! Then Clinton went to work and Amy picked up Harrison and gave me this gorgeous gift to put up on my wall and some peanut butter m&m's (she knows me too well!).
I dropped Sienna at her first Kindergarten transition class (it only went for an hour) then Georgia had invited me over for morning tea...she tricked me though! When I arrived, Emi, Amy, Laura and Rowena were all there too! They all gave me lovely gifts and cards and brought yummy morning tea! I hadn't been eating sugar but made a birthday exception and ate Amy's chocolate, caramel slice. Yum! Then Georgia kept Sen at her house for a play and I took Alissa home for a sleep. Having a few hours to myself on my birthday was an awesome birthday luxury! During that time, these beautiful flowers were delivered from Jackie. She had left that morning to move to London...such a sweetheart, I'll miss her!
That morning a present came from Theone too - an air fryer! We love it, we've used it heaps already. Another gorgeous gift from Aunty arrived too and she included presents for the kids so they were stoked. My Mum had sent a parcel the week before...I was feeling very spoilt. Then Erana and Mick dropped in after work with these cool kiss and hug balloons.
The kids loved them!
Erana also bought me some amazing makeup brush sets from Sydney...she's the best!
Then Georgia came over to babysit so Clinton and I could go out for dinner. I am so lucky to have her living here in Karratha. Clinton and I went to the new Indian restaurant that just opened in Karratha, it was lovely food and we enjoyed getting out by ourselves for a date. Overall, one of the best birthdays I've had. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by beautiful friends up here in Karratha...it will be a very hard place to leave one day.




No comments:
Post a Comment