Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SIENNAISMS

Here are a few funny phrases Sienna has said over the past few months...

"Can you do me the flavour of getting me dressed?"
 I said to Sienna, "you can have one more cookie but only if you give me a big bite" and then Sienna lent over and bit my arm! haha!
Instead of driving all the way to the ATM at the shops I often get money out from the service station on my way somewhere. One day Sienna said, "Mum can I have this toy?" points to a picture in a toy catalogue. I say, "you don't have any money to buy it though" she replies "lets just get some money from the servo". Apparently money from the "servo" is the equivalent of money growing on trees. 
 I say,"If you keep eating chocolate you're going to turn into a chocolate bar!" Sienna replies, "Oh, I'd rather turn into a jelly bean...a red one!" 
 We were doing TimTam slams and Sienna said Aunty Tam's new name should be "Aunty Tim Tam Slam". 
 Aunty said, "that mountain was over a thousand feet" and Sienna says, "Aunty, mountains don't have feet!"
I say, "now go to the toilet before bed because you've just drank hot chocolate", Sienna says, "then I'll do a hot chocolate wee."  
Sienna fluffed and I said, "Sienna was that you?" she says, "yes...silent but dead." 

She sure is a funny little soul. My favourite was one day when she was helping me cook and I said, "if you keep helping me cook and practice and work hard, one day you'll become a good cook" Sienna replies, "yes, I'll become a good cooker and to become a really good Mum I'll become like you Mum." Heart melt...we love our Sienna-Bug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive