For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to get Alissa to laugh. She is so smiley, especially first thing in the morning. Most of her biggest smiles are reserved for her Mum and I appreciate her good taste (and no, it has nothing to do with where she gets her milk!). Sometimes she gives you huge open-mouthed smiles, that almost verge on a laugh...it's like she wants to laugh but can't quite squeeze it out.
Clinton has been saying that Alissa doesn't like him much. Unfortunately Clint mainly see's Alissa during the witching hours...between 4.30 and 7.30pm when she is at her fussiest. Consequently, Alissa doesn't smile at him much and I like to tease him saying... "sorry babe, she's a Mummy's girl".
Well...that "Mummy's girl" decided to laugh for the first time yesterday...for Daddy! It was an adorable little laugh and yes, Daddy was very chuffed that he managed to get the first laugh out of her. Why do little girls adore their Daddy's so much?
In celebration of Alissa's first laugh I decided to take a few photos of her. Sienna saw what I was doing and decided to photo bomb...I don't mind though, it's very sweet the way she loves her little sister. I hope that Sienna and Alissa are as close as I am with my sisters one day. (By the way...I didn't realise Sienna's dress was tucked into her knickers for some of the photos until I uploaded them to the computer).







Very sweet. I want to eat both of them up!
ReplyDelete