In Karratha we are surrounded by insects, reptiles and birds. The birds around our house like to sing, my Mum commented that it sounds like 'The Hunger Games' mocking jay singing outside. When we first arrived there were heaps of frogs outside. When I opened the back door on our first day in the house, a frog fell on my head! Once the rains stopped, the frogs disappeared but the lizards remain. We have a funny lizard called a 'ta ta' that runs super fast on its hind legs....I've tried to get a photo but it's very quick. Clinton sees massive goannas out of his window at work, slowly walking past. But it's the geckos that are everywhere! There are tiny geckos all through our house and everywhere outside. I'm ok with geckos...if my house was full of spiders it would be a very different story! Harrison is loving seeing insects and lizards everywhere...

No comments:
Post a Comment