Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hangin' with Friends

I've been worrying about what we are going to do in the school holidays up here...there is no movie cinema, no scitech, no zoo, no bowling etc. The kids had Tuesday off school so Amy and the kids came to our house. They all played really well together and entertained themselves while Amy and I chatted. Problem solved! I think we'll have lots of play dates in the holidays.
 
Harry and Michael both like doing very similar things - usually involving building or designing things. So they had lots of fun making stuff from the craft box (hence the crowns!). Amy and I were talking about pre-primary and how both Harry and Michael would always bring home the biggest and most elaborate box constructions! They both love building Lego and designing race tracks for Harry's scalextric cars. Future engineers like their Dad's??
 
 
The boys watching a movie and eating popcorn while Sienna was asleep.


I took these photos of the kids in the paddling pool with my iPhone so they are a bit blurry. It was more of a water pistol fight than a swim...Sienna's face is classic!
 





My happy bub, she sat by the paddling pool watching the kids. She loves watching Harrison and Sienna! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive