Sunday, April 28, 2013

Deep Gorge

 Just a few photos I took on Saturday afternoon - we met Clint after he finished work and went for a little walk near deep gorge in the Burrup Peninsula. Harrison was very excited to show me all the aboriginal rock art. 
 
Sienna really wasn't in appropriate attire for bush walking and rock climbing...we went straight from a baby shower and I didn't even think to change her.
 

Love this photo Clinton took of Harrison's silhouette on top of high rocks (he still loves climbing).
 

 
Checking out ancient aboriginal rock art. 


 
This is what Sienna looks like when she misses her afternoon nap...


 
First time I've put Alissa forward facing in my baby carrier...this photo doesn't show how happy she was to be able to look around!
 


 
I asked Clinton to take a photo of me with Alissa as I don't really have any photos with her yet! I think the sun was too bright so she didn't want to look up.
 

 
Ok...I couldn't stop myself, I had to take some photos of the scenery. This area really is stunningly beautiful and I'm so glad that we are experiencing a side of Australia many people never get to see. I love the long, wild grass in contrast to the rich, red piles of rocks and the bright blue sky.  




Can you see the gas plant flare in the background of the photo below? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive