Monday, April 13, 2015

School Holidays in Mandurah (week two - part one)

I had too many pictures of the second week in Mandurah so I have divided this post into two. The weather was much nicer in the second week and we were finally able to take the boat out. Jack was pleased, he loves the boat!



Papa let Harry drive again...we are going to have to get this kid a boat license! 
Kate and Papa braved the cold water...I wasn't game, I'm getting too soft living in Karratha. 




Kate wakeboarding 

Papa on the single ski 
Jack having cuddles with Grandma 

We saw some dolphins - they were jumping right next to our boat but I didn't catch a jump on my camera. 
The cousins loved watching the dolphins 






Lucy loves Grandma and makes a beeline for her every chance she gets! 


A stop off at Simmo's for ice-cream 



Yum!
Grandma showing how to get a baby to sleep...
I took the photos from the balcony of our house...Dad and Kate on the stand up jet ski's 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive