Sienna had her Easter hat parade at school the day before Good Friday and Mum's were invited to come along and watch. Luckily Sienna's teacher didn't ask the parents to make the hats - they made them during class time. I brought my proper camera but it was a very humid day and my camera lens fogged up straight away. So these are photos from my phone.
Here are the kids coming out to start their parade, Sienna left her hand up like this for most of it...she was so embarrassed!
The class stopped and sang 'Little Peter Rabbit had a Fly upon his Nose' I videoed it but Sienna was at the back and you can't see her that well.
Another school Mum took this photo of Sen and two of her friends Bella and Charli.
Sienna's hat
Harrison and Michael made hats and were in a whole school Easter hat parade at the end of the day. I didn't go because Alissa was asleep so Amy kindly took these photos for me. Thanks Amy!
Sienna won't crack a smile if she's embarrassed or nervous!












No comments:
Post a Comment