Monday, April 6, 2015

Python Pool with the Grinceri's

On Easter Monday we met the Baker, Grinceri and Dimitrov families at Python Pool for a swim and a picnic. Unfortunately the flies were particularly bad and drove all of us crazy. The water was a bit greener than usual but we chose to swim anyway (I kept reminding my kids not to put their heads under the water). 



 While we swam, Clinton and Harry climbed the hill next to the pool - it was pretty high and I was impressed they made it to the top in the heat and with the flies! Here is a picture of the view they saw at the top. 


 Here is Clinton's photo of their view down to Python Pool
We didn't stay very long because of the flies and the heat. We said good bye to the Grinceri's as the kids and I were heading to Perth that night for the school holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive