Thursday, October 16, 2014

Movie World

We went out for breakfast on the Gold Coast and then realised Movie World didn't open until 10am so we did a bit of shopping and got to the theme park just after 10. 
Alissa fell asleep on the car ride there and transferred to the pram...good start!
Clinton and Harry lined up for a ride while Sen and I waited with sleeping Alissa....

Clinton and Harry went on the Batman 'batwing' ride 


Harrison with the bat-mobile 
And with Flash and Green Lantern 
I then took Sen and Harry on the 'Justice League' ride but couldn't take any photos in there. Then onto the kids section and the carousel. 


Harry and I on the Roadrunner rollercoaster...unfortunately Harry was too short for the green lantern and superman rollercoasters - but he had fun on this one! 
Harry on the mini bumper cars...Sen wasn't brave enough to go on but got her 'drivers licence' 
Batman driving out and making an appearance in the main square
The kids waiting for the stunt show - and Sen stuffing her mouth with popcorn. 



Choggy's favourite time...lunch time! 
I then took Harry on the scoobie-doo rollercoaster that was all in the dark. He was very brave!
Alissa and I waiting for Sen and Harry on another ride. 
This was the ride Sen was desperate to go on...she was so excited...
....waving happily to mum...
Then it dropped and she held on for dear life and pulled this face!! 
Poor Sienna, Clinton and I were cracking up...we're good parents like that!

Sen was great driving these little cars though
Lissy in the tweety bird cages
Lissy on the train
Super Sen with her new glitter super girl cape

On the way out we got some treats...giant cookie anyone? 
Green lantern Harry 

1 comment:

Blog Archive