Monday, October 13, 2014

Father's Day

I was so happy that Father's Day fell during our holiday in Hamilton Island because then I could actually see my Dad on Father's Day. We started the day by making Clinton and Dad breakfast - poached eggs with toast and bacon. Then as it was a Sunday we had a lovely little family sacrament meeting together. 

 That afternoon we ate a delicious roast dinner on the balcony 
 Harrison making Madi laugh at lunch time
 We had some cockatoos visit us at lunch too...

 Dad having cuddles with the girls another morning...they love their Papa

 Papa giving Alissa a baby massage...she expected him to keep going for ages!! 
I am so grateful for my Dad and the incredible example he's been to me throughout my life. It was so nice to be with him on Father's Day this year. I am equally as grateful for my father-in-law and the love and kindness he shares with us. Most of all I am grateful for Clinton, I definitely hit the jack-pot marrying him and my children are so lucky to have him as a father. Happy Father's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive