Monday, February 24, 2014

Catching up with Friends

We were lucky to have been able to catch up with quite a few friends while we were in Perth. It was lovely to see some friends from high school.

My kids loved swimming and playing with Jebs (Michelle)...she's always so much fun! 


So nice to see Jebs and Kelli and can you believe Kelli had just had a baby!  Harry took this photo for us.

Here is Kelli's gorgeous baby Ethan
Jebs and Alissa 
Then Jebs offered to take some photos of me and the kids...so nice, I don't have very many!
Alissa loves it when we do 'round and round the garden'

She is such a cutie pie xx
Sienna was leaning in for a kiss too...
 

 We also saw Harrison's best friends from church and primary school Samara and Sian. We had a catch up at their house, then they came to our house for a swim.

 
Sunbaking...Sienna, Samara, Harrison and Sian

and a spot of tennis!

Harrison loved seeing the girls, he's missed them!

Aunty Darnae and Lorenzo also came for a play one afternoon. The kids love playing with Renz. I didn't get many good photos unfortunately.  We also went to their house for dinner one night which was fun!

 
 Renz loved taking the quad bikes for a spin on the tennis court!



We met up with Georgia and her kids a couple of times at Hillarys beach and went to her house a few times too.


 Waiting for some icecream...
 I had a great time seeing everyone, even though it made me a little homesick! I got to catch up with my friend Sian from high school and have some girls nights with Belinda, Samantha, Kimmy, Kate and Georgia which was fun! I also met up with some friends and their kids from Duncraig ward at the park. It was busy but I'm glad the kids and I got to see a few friends.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive