Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fun at Grandma and Papa's house

Ok...so I have finally sorted through the last of my January Perth photos - just two (or three) more blog posts about Perth and then back to the present!
 
A blurry but cute photo of Sienna and Alissa...
Baking with Grandma...we ate lots of yummy baked treats and desserts!
 
 Sienna doing the washing up
 
 Harrison helping Alissa to walk...she practised a lot at Grandma's house
 Papa and Harrison building a battery operated spider that Harrison bought at SciTech
 Testing it out
 Alissa has the darkest, sparkly eyes!
 This happened a lot, the kids would be swimming and Alissa would be watching through the gate, desperate to get in too! She's a total water baby!
 Having a ride on Papa's back
 They let her in...Alissa is so excited!
 

 
 I love that smile
Alissa liked to play in the ball bucket on the tennis court...she would sit in there and throw the tennis balls out!
 Who me?
 
 Sienna playing tennis with Papa
 
 Uncle Jarom and Aunty Monique dropped in a lot and were so nice to the kids. They played with them heaps.
 
 I love this photo
 Aunty Mon helping Alissa to walk - she seemed to walk better on the tennis court (more grip I think)
 Wrestling with Uncle Jazz!!
 
 And she's off...
 And she's down...

 Still trying
 Grandma and Harrison playing cards - needless to say the kids loved all this one on one time!
 

 
 Jack swimming with the cousins!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive