It was so lovely to have a few days at Mandurah with Mum and Dad. We were all able to relax...well I was able to, Mum and Dad were playing with the kids a lot! Harrison and Sienna loved having Grandma and Papa to themselves! Aunty Mon came to visit on Tuesday and we all went out to lunch together. Here are a couple of iPhone photos at lunch...
Sienna's signature "pink" milkshake
Cuddles with Papa...
They all took advantage of cuddles with Papa and Grandma!
Sienna's signature "pink" milkshake
Cuddles with Papa...
They all took advantage of cuddles with Papa and Grandma!
Harrison loves riding up and down the path along the beach
Going for the usual morning walk, sometimes Papa and Harry would ride ahead to a park.
This is me mucking around with shooting photos manually (not on automatic) which I'm trying to do a lot more now.
On every walk Sienna would collect "bunny tails"
An afternoon at the beach with Papa... (using manual again...big learning curve)
I love this photo of Harrison
It was a nice windy afternoon...so let's go fly a kite!
Papa teaching Harrison the ropes...literally...
Funny boy!
Little beach girl!
Papa teaching Harrison how to body board, Harry has always been a bit afraid of waves and swimming in them so I was really pleased to see him give this a go and enjoy it!
So cute together!
Go Harrison!
Mandurah sunset
We took the boat out at sunset to see the Christmas lights on the houses in the Mandurah canals.

































No comments:
Post a Comment