Monday, February 17, 2014

11 Year Wedding Anniversary/Valentine's Day

Last Thursday the 13th of February Clinton and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary. Time has gone by so fast! That morning Clinton got up early to the kids and I slept in until 6.15am, I told Clinton he better have a shower and start getting ready for work and then he told me he had pre-arranged to have the day off!  What an amazing surprise! He also told me he had booked me in for a massage at 9am...wow!! After an incredible massage, Clinton and I drove to Point Samson with Sienna and Alissa and had lunch at TaTa's Bar and Grill. It was a lovely afternoon and we had planned to go out for dinner as a family but we were both still too full from lunch!

Clinton MADE me this card using my new silhouette cameo cutter - so cool!
He also gave me a whole heap of homemade coupons...I better start using these!
I didn't bring my camera to lunch but here are a couple of photos from the restaurant taken with my iPhone...I should have taken a photo of Clinton and I together and a photo of the enormous food platter we shared...we had delicious marinated lamb ribs, garlic prawns, homemade garlic bread, homemade potato and sweet potato chips and dips, duck pate, olives and these really yummy smoked almonds...yep, we were full after all that!
 Alissa is always taking her hair accessories out and constantly has hair in her eyes!

 I love this little girl!
Thank you Clinton for spoiling me so much - I had such a lovely day! The past 11 years have truly been the best years of my life and I look forward to all the years ahead. I love you more with every passing year xx
 
The next day was of course valentine's day and as usual it's a bit of a non-event with our anniversary the day before. I had planned to have some friends and their kids for a catch up that morning and then I realised it was valentine's day so we cut out some hearts on the silhouette and the kids put them up that morning. I also made some love heart cookies for the kids to decorate.
 
Clinton got me some red roses...I got him some Happy Lab chocolate hearts.

 
 Quick photos of the kids decorating (and eating) heart cookies
 
 
 
The kids were very cute running around together (most of them in dress ups) and all "hiding" under the desk
 When Harrison got home from school, I had saved him some cookies to decorate

 Harrison and Sienna's cookies for Daddy...most were gone by the time he got home though!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive