Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weekend Photos

This week the weather has cooled off a bit so we thought we'd take advantage of that and try to get the weeds out of our back lawn. These weeds carry prickles and you can't walk on the back lawn without getting pricked. Unfortunately, the bulk of our lawn is made up of these weeds and it was a daunting task to try and get rid of them all. Clinton and I made a bit of progress and then Harrison and Sienna came out and wanted to help. 


Later that afternoon the kids had a run in the sprinklers... 


 Crazy boy!

 Harrison was then invited for a bike ride with Michael and Bryan - he was super keen, he loves bike riding! On Sunday before church I tried to take some photos of the kids...someone is always moving and out of focus or not wanting to look at the camera and smile!! I'll keep trying to get a good photo of them all together.


 Pretty girl...I bought her this dress from the markets and thought she looked so cute but Clinton saw her and said it looked like she was wearing an art smock! haha!
Earlier in the week I took a couple of photos of a friend's baby - he's such a cutie, I have to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive