I thought it had been a while since I'd taken any photos of Alissa so, on Sunday I took a few pics. After I'd finished Harrison said, "but what about my photo shoot mum?" So we went outside and took a couple of photos, then I thought I better take a few of Sienna...so what was supposed to be a couple of photos of Alissa turned into a "photo shoot" of all the kids. Ahhh...they drive me nuts sometimes but I really love them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(127)
-
▼
March
(20)
- Easter Saturday
- Good Friday
- Easter Craft
- Bush Walk
- Easter Carnival
- Wash the Dishes
- Go Karting
- BMX
- Sunday Photo Shoot
- Picnic @ Withnell Bay
- Dampier and the Burrup Peninsula
- Tiny Toes
- Point Samson
- Mum & Dad in Karratha
- Merit Certificate
- Valentine's Day
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Year One
- K-Town
- Mandurah Break with Grammie and Papa
-
▼
March
(20)













No comments:
Post a Comment