We were so lucky to have my Mum staying with us for the first two weeks here. After we picked her up from the airport she came into our house that was FULL of moving boxes. They were everywhere! By the time she left all the boxes were unpacked...this wouldn't have happened if she wasn't here helping. She helped unpack heaps of boxes, held Alissa, played with my kids, cleaned, cooked, food shopped...the list goes on and on! She was so amazing! The kids loved having her around all the time, they were so sad when she left. They are still asking when she'll come back.
The help was incredible but I also just enjoyed having her around to chat to and laugh with. We were both so busy in Perth and it was nice to have some time to catch up properly. Mum and I get along so well, I think it's because we are quite similar...at least I'd like to think we are!
My Dad came on the last weekend before Mum left. Again, it was so nice to spend some quality time with Dad and the kids adore their Papa! Dad also helped Clint do lots of little projects around the house.
As you can imagine, there were tears when I dropped them at the airport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(127)
-
▼
March
(20)
- Easter Saturday
- Good Friday
- Easter Craft
- Bush Walk
- Easter Carnival
- Wash the Dishes
- Go Karting
- BMX
- Sunday Photo Shoot
- Picnic @ Withnell Bay
- Dampier and the Burrup Peninsula
- Tiny Toes
- Point Samson
- Mum & Dad in Karratha
- Merit Certificate
- Valentine's Day
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Year One
- K-Town
- Mandurah Break with Grammie and Papa
-
▼
March
(20)



No comments:
Post a Comment