Saturday, March 9, 2013
Point Samson
On the Saturday that Mum and Dad were both staying with us we went to Point Samson for a swim. We bought fish and chips there and then went swimming in Honeymoon Cove. The water was as warm as a bath! It was a beautiful day and such a stunning location...it only takes 45mins to get there from Karratha. We'll be going there again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(127)
-
▼
March
(20)
- Easter Saturday
- Good Friday
- Easter Craft
- Bush Walk
- Easter Carnival
- Wash the Dishes
- Go Karting
- BMX
- Sunday Photo Shoot
- Picnic @ Withnell Bay
- Dampier and the Burrup Peninsula
- Tiny Toes
- Point Samson
- Mum & Dad in Karratha
- Merit Certificate
- Valentine's Day
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Year One
- K-Town
- Mandurah Break with Grammie and Papa
-
▼
March
(20)


















I can tell you're not a local, hahaha... it's Point Samson :) Gorgeous photos!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I knew that too...you can tell I wrote that post late at night!
ReplyDelete