Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Zara's 2nd Birthday

Poor fourth child...still wearing her Christmas pyjamas, no birthday party in sight and photos taken on my phone. She was a little confused about the whole birthday gig, thinking that Santa had delivered her more presents. She kept opening them and saying, "oh thank you Santa!" I guess I can't blame her... she is wearing Christmas pyjamas! 


Zara was very excited to get her first proper scooter!

Zara is baby obsessed and loved receiving more accessories for her baby dolls. 
Testing out the goods
She loved this Minnie Mouse from Aunty Leese.

All dressed up in a new birthday dress from Aunty 
I took the kids to Dome Cafe for Zara's birthday breakfast 
The boys were very happy with their bacon and eggs 

Zara with her birthday pancakes 
A quick group shot before heading to the movies!
I took the girls to 'Ferdinand' while Harry and Michael saw 'Jumani' at the same time. 

Sienna "cooking up a storm" making some jam twists for dessert 
The kids had a fun day and I think Zara enjoyed herself and all the attention. I finally got out my camera to take some decent photos (can't say the same for my efforts with the birthday cake though...just a standard Coles ice-cream cake, Zara was happy though). 


My gorgeous 2 year old girl, it honestly felt like I blinked and she changed from a baby into a toddler.  She brings singing and music into our home and joy and laughter. When her siblings are grumpy, Zara is the one who can bring a smile to their faces. They all adore her! 

Michael and Harry took photos on my phone and thought it was funny to take a photo of me with my camera. 
Then take a photo of their photo!! 



Sienna took photos on her camera too (I wonder where they all get it from?) 
I love taking photos of my kids stuffing their faces with cake! 





Happy birthday Zara Max, we love you more than the stars in the sky, for all eternity. She's two years old going on 12, nothing gets passed her - she's clever, funny, articulate and plays with the big kids as an equal (except when she chooses to be the baby). She's a mummy's girl and can be clingy which I in equal parts loathe and embrace as she's my last baby and I'm not ready for her to grow up. Can't wait to see who she grows up to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive