Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Alissa's Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Alissa the day after her actual birthday at Chipmunks play centre in Mandurah. She was lucky enough to have all her cousins from both sides of the family there (except for Mia and Charlie who are still living in Dublin). Penny and Mick had just arrived in Perth for a holiday too and they were able to come with their girls Jordyn and Jayme.
I really appreciated Darnae driving all the way to Mandurah for the party (especially when she was feeling morning sick!) Alissa opening a gift from Renz and Nate.
Alissa with her cool mini hamsters set from the Antuars
Papa playing with the kids - of course!!



At this point I handed the camera over to Penny, she's such an amazing photographer and I always give her the camera if she's at one of our parties!! Thanks Pen!

This is the REAL Lissy!




These two are such great buddies! They have a great time together. 
I love all the photos Pen took of Lissy Lou








Birthday cake - no I didn't make it!

Lucy looks a bit uncomfortable!










Cake all round!




Haha! This photo makes me laugh!











It was a fun party and Alissa had a great time with everyone. I love all the photos that Penny took too. It's so cool when you can have a big party and all the guests are family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive