In early January, Clinton took a long weekend off work and we visited Denmark, W.A. with the Antuar family. The Antuars met us early in the morning in Mandurah and we drove the five hours down south to Denmark together. The kids car swapped a bit which kept them entertained and I packed a little bag of surprise toys (cheap ones from kmart) to keep Zara happy(ish). It's a beautiful drive going south in Western Australia and I appreciated all the varied bushland and greenery in comparison to long drives (looking at red dirt) in the Pilbara!
We arrived around lunchtime and after checking in to our cute little cottages, we made our way to the "famous" Denmark Bakery. There was a huge crowd ordering food inside the bakery, but we managed to buy plenty and took it all to the park to eat. Alissa and Zara took the opportunity to chill out at the park after their long drive...
Pretending to be asleep
After lunch, Penny and I did some food shopping - we saw these pretty flowers outside the shops
Jayme loves making slime and brought a slime making kit down to Denmark. She gave this kit to Sienna to keep when they went back to Brisbane because she knew Sienna also loves making slime! The kids spent the afternoon mixing up batches of slime in all different colours. Jayme, the slime expert, helped everyone to get their slime just right.
They all had a ball, especially Sienna!
We bought fish and chips for dinner and drove to Green's Pool for a look while the sun was setting. We had the beach all to ourselves and Penny and I enjoyed taking photos, while the boys got our their drones! These are a few of the photos we took...sorry if there are too many!
Jordyn is such a sweetheart to Zara
Such a pretty sunset
An action shot of Pen
The kids explored all the big rocks
My handsome boy
Kings of the rock
Clint and I look so much bigger in these photos! I've lost about 8kgs since then and Clint has lost 20!
Besties for life
I adore that cheeky face
Droning station
Pretty Jordy
My Senny girl














































No comments:
Post a Comment