A few more photos taken on my phone in January. Alissa's rainbow birthday cake...
Alissa playing with her toys from her birthday party, she go this one from the Antuar family and loved it!
Cuddles with Aunty Pen Pen
At the Frisky Deer Cafe in Mandurah and Grandma having cuddles with baby Eden
Using a snapchat filter
Alissa making Aunty Monnie even more beautiful
We caught up with our friends Nathan and Rowena Winter and their boys. They were visiting from Melbourne and seeing their family in Perth over Christmas. We had fish and chips on the boat and then took a boat ride down the canals to see the Christmas lights.
It was really nice to catch up with Rowena!
A day at the movies in Mandurah
Zara and I in Denmark
When we arrived back in Mandurah after our trip to Denmark there was a glorious sunset
Cousins playing together in Mandurah (and eating frozen peas and corn apparently)
I love how well Madison and Sienna get along!
One day, Mark and Lisa took Sienna with them to a little farm zoo
Lisa and family left to return to America the day after our family photo shoot. I was headed back to Mandurah and we had to say our goodbyes here...there were tears. I wish they lived closer, can't wait to have them back in Australia one day.
























No comments:
Post a Comment