Friday, January 19, 2018

Mandurah Beach with the Bakers

We enjoyed a couple of days with Georgia, India and Reeve down at Mandurah. It felt like we were back in Karratha when I was having long chats with Georgia while the kids played happily together. My girls just adore Indy and she entertained them for hours!


These photos were obviously taken before Michael went back to Karratha too!
My beautiful Sienna
Indy Mindy
Adventurous Lissy, she loves splashing around in the waves 
The girls practicing their surfing poses 




Zara taking a nap on the sand (she has the right idea)
Zara loves Indy... 
and Reeve!!


Beautiful India 

Georgia and I watching this scene - perfection!



If someone builds a bridge, why not crawl under it? 

I tried to get a photo of the kids jumping together - we couldn't quite get them all in synch 


It's always hard saying goodbye to Georgia and the kids!! I can't wait until they move back to Perth one day. So many precious memories together, they are family to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive