Sunday, September 3, 2017

Photo Shoot with Karratha Friends

Erana organised an amazing photoshoot for all the girls before I left Karratha. It was all a little bit last minute as Erana was flying away for a holiday in Morocco and wanted to fit this in before she left. Unfortunately Georgia was away and wasn't able to be part of it. My photos are completely out of order! We started with us all in white tops and jeans and then everyone threw chalk bombs on me and then on everyone else! Erana's Dad and brothers took the photos - it was so much fun! I'm so grateful for all the amazing friends in Karratha...it makes me miss everyone so much looking back on this photoshoot. I'm really grateful to Erana for organising it all. 

Erana and I 
Erana getting covered in chalk!
There's always one...
Deanna's turn 
Love this shot of Leanne and Amy 

A before shot when we were all clean! 
Serena

Sonja 
Another before photo 
Looks like I'm enjoying myself!



I went first and got covered! 



Leanne's turn 



Colours in the water 



Another picture of me!

Leanne brought her daughter Olea along...isn't she stunning!



Us taking selfies 











Some photos I took that afternoon on my iPhone...love all these girls so much!












It was such a fun afternoon and a beautiful gift from Erana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive