Harrison had been overdue for a birthday party and originally he wanted a Harry Potter party at our house. He was then invited to a laser tag party at the Youth Shed and changed his mind! I was happy as a laser tag party was easier for me! We organised it earlier than his real birthday as we knew we'd be moving around then and it was during the school holidays when many of his friends would be away. Here are a few of the boys at the beginning of the party (a few were still coming).
From the left - Zachary, Tyler, Kieran, Jaxon, Michael and Harrison
I didn't take that many photos as the lights are off for laser tag. I only took some photos on my phone. Here are the boys enjoying the party food in between games.
I told Harrison he could have an ice-cream cake from Wendy's and when we went to book it we saw this type in the display cabinet. All of Harrison's favourites; Tim Tam's, Crunchie and Flake.
Back to laser tag! Clinton joined in and then Bryan came early and joined in too.
Now these photos are out of order but I thought I'd put Harrison's birthday all into one post. His actual birthday was on moving day. We were in temporary housing by then and here is Harrison opening his presents. He was SO excited about the Kindle from Grandma and Papa. He loves it and uses it all the time...I'm happy he enjoys reading so much.
A Lego kit from us
Harrison's new school in Perth requested that he have a laptop or iPad to use in class. We gave him Clinton's old laptop with the idea that Clinton would upgrade his. Once we visited the school though his new teacher told us most of the kids had iPads. Harrison gave the laptop back and now uses Clinton's iPad.
We had to meet the removalists at our house at 7am for them to uplift. A quick stop at Macca's for breakfast (because it was Harrys birthday and so early!).
Harrison stopped in at Georgia's house and they spoiled him with Tim Tam's and money!
Harry then hung out at Amy's house all day and even went to their swimming lessons and swam at the Leisureplex. He had the best day! We then went to the Tambrey Tavern for dinner and the Pilkington's came too. Another photo with Harry's bestie Mickey.
Harrison really wanted a sleepover with Mikey for his birthday too. We don't usually do sleepovers but I let him have a special sleepover with Michael as we were leaving and Mikey is such a special friend. They had the best time! I don't believe in fate, I know Harrison and Michael were meant to be best friends in this life. They met each other randomly in Perth at church right before we properly decided to move to Karratha. Our house happened to be in Michael's school catchment and they were in the same class at school every year except for one. They like many of the same things such as LEGO, reading, riding bikes, scootering, swimming, Harry Potter, basketball etc etc. I feel really blessed that they found each other and at the end of 2018 the Pilkington's will move to Perth and be living 10 minutes away!





















No comments:
Post a Comment