A few photos of Salt Lake City taken with Lisa's camera that I borrowed on my holiday. I was pretty lazy and didn't take as many photos as I should have.
This photo was taken at the conference centre just before Sunday morning session and Dad's talk. When we went inside I accidentally dropped the camera on my little toe (sorry Leese!), the camera was ok but I broke my toe. From then on walking around on this holiday was a bit painful.
Papa and Zara, taken at an amazing family dinner at Lisa's house on Sunday night. Mum and Lisa made the best Mexican food and desserts.
We visited the Jospeh Smith building and saw the room where Mum and Dad go to church.
We were able to do a family sealing session in the temple together and it was a really special experience, it was my first time in the SL temple.
It was really nice to spend some quality time with Kate and my other siblings.
The Church History Museum was really interesting, I liked the First Vision video they have set up there. Here is a replica of what the gold plates would have looked like.
Harrison with a statue of Moroni - this one was originally on a chapel in Washington.
Dad showed us his office and buildings where he works during the week. Harrison was very comfortable being behind a big desk.
The gardens are so beautiful in Temple Square.
A very windswept photo of Sophie, me, Emma, Monique and Kate.
















No comments:
Post a Comment