Way back in July (yes months ago, yes I'm way behind in my blogging, yes I'm trying to catch up before the new year!) the Antuar's stopped in to visit us on their way home from Bali. They arrived on Penny's birthday and we had a lovely dinner together to celebrate. My kids had the best time catching up with Jordyn and Jayme. I didn't take many photos...I just enjoyed every second of having them in Karratha. Here's some photos of a barbecue we had at Hearson's Cove.
Zara was grumpy that night...
These two...13 days apart and best friends for life.
So much love...haha! They crack me up.
Jordyn and Jayme were lovely with Zara, she was spoilt with cuddles.
Georgia getting the bonfire ready
Penny and I taking photos of each other taking photos...deep.
Zara still unhappy but how gorgeous is Indy?
Finally not crying...happy with Aunty Pen-Pen.
Angel face, we love our Reevey.
Sienna the firebug!
iPhone picture of us - everything is right in the universe when we are all together.
Morning tea from Hullabaloo at Dampier under the palms
Jordy is super talented with a camera (she has it in the blood - 'eye of the Antuar') and she took these last pics.
Selfie
It's never easy to say goodbye to Pen, this time was no exception. Pen and Mick had to get home for work so Jordyn and Jayme stayed with us for the weekend - more photos to come. We always have the best time when the Antuar's come to town!


























Such gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDelete