We went to the fireworks on Sunday night and parked in the same spot as last year - just across the road from the FeNaClNG festival. We met the Pilkington's and the Baker's there just before the fireworks started. The Pilkington's brought their trailer along with a mattress inside for the kids to sit on and watch.
Penny had arrived the day before and was able to come along with us. Pen came for the weekend to spend time with Georgia and I and to celebrate her birthday. We had the best time together hanging out and laughing a lot. We hate that Pen lives so far away from us in Queensland.
Clinton brought along his drone and was able to capture some pretty cool shots of the fireworks show. His photos got lots of attention from a Karratha FB page - I wonder how many people will bring drones to the fireworks next year?
I love this one, you can see the festival below the fireworks.




No comments:
Post a Comment