While I was morning sick I wasn't able to do very much and the July school holidays were looming and I was fretting about looking after and entertaining the kids while sick! Clinton decided to fly his Mum over to help through the holidays and I am SO grateful that Theone came. She was amazing - cooking dinner, playing with the kids, watching them for hours outside on their bikes/scooters/go karts. I was able to get so much rest and I don't think I could have got through those holidays without her. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos...my photography was on the back burner while I was sick. I cried when I dropped her at the airport and the kids all cried along with me! Thank you for everything Mum!
Just after Mum left, I flew to Perth for a doctors appointment with my obstetrician (I'm having the baby in Perth). Then we had the FeNaCING festival, Penny visiting etc.
A week or so after that my parents came for a visit and they brought Monique and Ava with them. Clinton bought Dad's car and so they kindly drove it all the way from Perth to Karratha for us. I was just hitting the 16 week mark and starting to feel better! Not vomiting as much and beginning to feel a bit more normal. On the Saturday after they arrived we took the boat out (first time in weeks!) and met the Rodoni's at Enderby Island. I didn't take as many photos as usual but here are a few.
Clinton using his drone to take photos of our boat...
As soon as we arrived the kids started collecting shells, look at Sienna's pile next to her.
Harrison with a bouquet of shells
Gorgeous Ava (I blame her for making me clucky and thinking of getting pregnant again!) She is a lovely mixture of Jarom and Monique.
Sandy face!
Alissa showing off her winking skills
That wild hair...I seriously try but it has a mind of it's own!
Sienna and Grandma collecting shells
Emi found two whopper shells again and gave one to us, it's now at our front door.
Ava had a dip in the water!
Yeah...I may have taken mostly photos of Ava (we have nicknamed her "tiny mini"!)
Harrison and Tom with a bucket of little fish they caught in the rock pools
Papa giving Alissa snuggles - she adores him!
Just one more of sweet Ava and Mon



















No comments:
Post a Comment