Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pirate & Fairy Party

On Saturday we were invited to Zapporah's 1st birthday party. Girls were told to dress up as fairies while boys were to dress up as pirates (luckily Pirate Pete gave Harry this cool hat!). Here are a few photos of the kids before we left. I was surprised Alissa left her fairy wings on!







It was a really cute party...I brought my camera to take a few photos of my kids then Sasha (Zapporah's mum) asked if I could take a couple for her and of course I got carried away! I gave her about 160 photos. 
 The beautiful birthday girl


I could put the hundreds of photos I took of other peoples kids at the party but I'll just put up the ones of my mine...

Alissa is starting to warm up to some of my friends which is awesome as she's so clingy!
 They had amazing water slides and bouncy castles set up for the kids to play on


 Alissa loves Amy and I think she would actually stay with Amy by herself without me (we'll see, Amy is babysitting for us this Saturday night).
 There was also a craft table...I had to tell Sienna to stop painting stuff so there was some left for the other kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive