Sunday, May 25, 2014

School Fun Run

Harry's school had their annual 'School Fun Run' on Friday morning. I dropped Harrison at school at 8.15am and didn't see any other mum's waiting around for the fun run to start. Since the fun run wasn't scheduled to start until 9am I went home with the girls for a little while and got back to the school at 9.05...by then the fun run was in full swing. Harrison had already run 9 laps! They obviously started early! Luckily Amy was there and took these photos of Harrison warming up and doing stretches with his class. 


A class group hug...cute!
I arrived as Harrison was doing another lap...


Getting a stamp to say he'd completed another lap


Alissa and Sienna happily played with Emily and Tyler on the side
Harrison was starting to get tired - I felt bad because we'd had friends for dinner the night before and he'd gone to bed late. His asthma has been playing up again (which is usual for this time of the year) and I forgot to bring his puffer! So I ran a couple of laps with Harrison as they announced there was only a few minutes left. Amy took these photos on my camera of us! 

Harry did 19 laps and was really proud of himself. He was sponsored by Mum and Dad and Grandma and Papa. 
All the kids got an icypole at the end...it was a pretty hot morning. Then after school Harrison had a Little Athletics competition night to compete in...including a 70 and 200 meter race. He beat his last PB for hurdles and received a ribbon which he was excited about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive